Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Rock the night away | Printable

Are you guys ready for the last of my Instachristmas tags?  Just like all the others there are lots of ways you could use this but here's how used this one.  


One of my dearest friends just had a baby.  On 12.12.12  Lucky little guy.  SO when I chose Rock the Night Away I was thinking more along the lines of a mama rocking the night away with her new babe. So I put together a cd of some quiet Christmas songs.  We downloaded this Fireplace Sampler from The Music Bed a few weeks ago and have found some new favorites on there.  I also made a Lotta Jansdotter swaddler (its a free pattern) and a blanket for the little.  Then I wrapped it up and mailed it off to our far away friends.  



I've uploaded the printable to google docs again for you to download!  As always free but if you love it maybe donate a dollar to our adoption fund!  You could make a party sampler to give to a friend,  I cut an envelope with my silhouette that is the perfect size for a disc. Or if you are giving an itunes gift card to a friend this would be a cute way to package it up don't you think?! Are you done with your Christmas shopping? I just have a couple things left.  EEK!  Its less than a week away!

PS.  I've been using this shape for a cd envelope

Check out the other Instachristmas tags!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails