Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thanksgiving Break Activities

SOoo, hows it going?  We are just hanging out around here.  Really.  Ivy had school yesterday.  And thats it for this whole week.  One day.  And then no school next week. Every kindergartener should have two weeks off for Thanksgiving right?!  Since there is no school I'm gonna have to keep her entertained.  Luckily I can give her a coloring book and she is good for a couple hours so I can get laundry done and clean the bathrooms.  I knew this long break was coming too so I've been hunting for some fun Thanksgiving activities we can do together while she is home.  Of course I found some other fun stuff that isn't so much for kids too.   


I've been wanting to make these with Ivy for awhile.  I'm thankful that others take pretty pictures to remind me!  DIY Birdfeeders from Ashley Ann.


This cute  printable thanksgiving day pack from Pizzazzerie even has a leftovers tag to send your guests home with leftovers in style!


If you want something a little bit different these free Thanksgiving printables from The TomKat Studio are gorgeous.  I love the brown and white simplicity of the whole thing. 


Fiskars has some fun decorations for the kids table .  I made the crayon holder pilgram hat already.  My budding artist is in love.


This Little Indian Party from Dear Lizzy would be a fun way to spend a cold day inside.  So dreamy.  


I still love this felt leaves garland from A Beautiful Mess.  I bet even littler hands could help with this easy fall decoration.




I'm going to use some of our extra time to get a jump on our holiday gifts this year.  We are going handmade this year.  The Craftpack e-book is filled with tons of printables and projects.  I'm thinking the lumberjack breakfast kit would be a great hostess gift.

Hope you are enjoying the calm before the holiday storm this week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails