Friday, September 28, 2012

Insta Friday 9.28.12



Can you believe it is almost here?!  October!! We've been getting in to the spirit at our house.  My mom came to visit last week and we got started on our holiday planners.  My brainy idea to make and bind our own has turned in to a mighty large project but I'm excited for the finished results!


We have been stretching the pool thing as long as possible.  But these early fall days are so so gorgeous!  How cute are these cupcakes my friend Mandy made for her daughters birthday party?  We had our very last pool day on Wednesday and who would have thought, but yes you can get a little bit of a sunburn at the end of September!


With the start of school we made Friday night movie night.  Last week was Pirate night.  We made a whole party out of it.  My little girl is equal parts pirate and princess and she was enthralled the whole time. 


Red lips and sun flare make a Saturday afternoon at the park look far more glamorous than it is.



Its the end of the 24 day challenge this weekend!!! How have you been doing?  I have gotten back on track so its going really well around here.  I've got a little bit of motivation back seeing as my birthday is coming up soon.  I found Dave's Killer Bread at Costco the other day.  I might have yelped a little bit.  $6.99 for two loaves?!  That is just about half price my friends.  If you haven't had it yet, its time to say no to bread on drugs ;)


So I tried the coconut oil thing in your hair thing yesterday.  Somehow I think the washing it 5 times to not look like a grease monkey defeated the purpose.  It is softer though so next time I think I'll stick to the ends of my hair! 

Have you tried anything off pinterest lately?  Or are you trying something new this weekend?  I'd love to hear it.  Have a great weekend!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails