Monday, February 8, 2010

Winner! Winner!

Okay so we just got back from our fun trip to Utah.  It was last minute but we had a blast with our good friends Rob and Stacy.  Stacy is a photographer as well so Darin took their pictures and she took ours.  We got to go to some really cool spots.  But I know you don't really care about that so on to the fun stuff.  I went to random.org and did a random number generator and it pulled out of the hat...

KATEE JAMES!!

Lucky you!  I'll be getting in contact with you so you can claim your fabulous prize.  Thanks for all the entries.  Now I'm off to bed.  Ivy wore me out this weekend.  

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I have never won a giveaway before!!! I am so excited to own that fabulous scarf! Thanks, Jenn, for sharing your talents with us.

    ReplyDelete

I la la love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails